Friday, September 29, 2006

Riddles

My Sister-in-law Katie sent these to me. I had lots of fun solving them. Give it a try...

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for five minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 30 minutes later they share a lovely dinner together at a restaurant.
How is this possible?


I have keys that open no locks,
I have space, but you cannot fill it,
You can enter, but you cannot leave.
What am I?


You throw away my outside and cook my inside.
Then you eat my outside and throw away my inside.
What am I?


No legs have I to dance,
No lungs have I to breathe,
No life have I to live or die
And yet I do all three.
What am I?


I am slim and tall,
Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.
Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.
For many I am "to die for".
What am I?


The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place

No comments: