Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Newest Nork to Blog - superread.blogspot.com is LIVE

State of the Norkosphere
I started my blog back in 2005 and have been pretty quiet for a long time. Starting the new job at ROI meant that I had to move the blog off of the Mason servers. In that process I started reading some of my old posts and recalled how much fun blogging can be! My brother Michael has been much better about keeping up his blog about life in the peace corps in Romania. He also has a great photo gallery. I recommend you check them out!

BUT the big news is my oldest son Evan is now blogging! We heard a story on NPR several weeks ago about a wovel. What's a wovel you ask... well its the mash-up of "web + novel" = wovel.
Evan is a fantastic writer and has been putting together stories, poems and comics for several years (including the now famous Dr. Bill's Windmill in the Ficsher Gallery). He really got excited about doing his OWN wovel. I'm proud to announce that the blog superread.blogspot.com has been published and he has already posted 5 chapters of his first story tittled "Mars 3000". Do you like science fiction and fantasy? This this wovel is for you! If you check it out, be sure to leave him a comment, he LOVES the interactivity and response to his writing.

1 comment:

Past Expiry said...

Dude,

Don't forget to add some cartoons! Everyone loves cartoons! Check out mine at www.PastExpiry.com (all are free to use for personal use/ personal blogs)