Monday, June 13, 2005

Big news on the RSS front for Mason today. Three new things to announce!

1. As part of our standard operating procedure, we will be RSS enabling all of our clients news pages. We launched Brueggers today and will be adding it to other clients in the near future. Feel free to add the feed! I'm sure our Brueggers team will have more news on this. I will be sure to post it when they do.

2. We are starting work on putting together an OPML library organized by industry category with hand picked RSS feeds selected by our staff. Our plan is to post these OPML libraries on our website along with a tutorial on how to use RSS feeds and feed aggregators. Hopefully people will find this to be beneficial. Our goal is to help industry segments have access to the most relevant information in a timely fashion.

3. The plan is to have more then just little old me posting blog articles. We have started the planning phases to implement the Mason Blog. I should have more news on this tomorrow afternoon.

I was off on Friday and haven't had a chance to review my blogroll. I will try to go through it tonight to post any other interesting info.

No comments: